HVAC Residential Service Technician
We are looking for an energetic person with a deep and diverse background in Residential HVAC. Candidate should also have a strong understanding of customer service and satisfaction.
Our HVAC technicians diagnose and repair residential heating and cooling systems. All repairs are done on-site in the customer’s home. Tom Fricker Complete technicians are provided with service vans, training, stock parts, and uniform. They may also enjoy the privilege of taking their truck home.
These positions provide timely and quality repairs of customer’s comfort systems while maintaining high customer service. Additionally, technicians promote and sell additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the company.
To provide the proper customer focus, the HVAC Service Technician must:
- Have the ability to perform service and repair of residential and light commercial heat pumps, air conditioners, gas furnaces and boilers, package units, air handlers and related control systems.
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert HVAC service to every customer.
- Meet key performance metrics and/or productivity goals as defined by business
- Provide consistently polite and courteous repair service.
- Promote the company’s value-added services like service agreements, system tune-ups, comfort enhancements, and high efficiency equipment upgrades.
- Maintain truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards.
- Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck.
- Prepare company paperwork as instructed.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 2+ years of field service experience in HVAC troubleshooting & repair
- EPA certified, CFC license.
- Valid driver’s license that is acceptable to our insurer.
- Participate in an on-call rotation; overtime as necessary during peaks seasons.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year